Discover Student Loans Auto Debit
- Obtain information on how to pay down a student loan from Discover including the ability to sign up for automatic payments
- Discover Student Loans offers a variety of repayment methods and repayment assistance options
- Questions about repaying a student loan can be directed to 1-800-STUDENT
- Online access allows a student to add a cosigner to the loan (most likely a parent or guardian)
- Please note Discover originated loans do not provide an option for cosigner release
Relevant Discover student loan documents can be uploaded online or the student has the option to send them via mail, fax or special delivery. Special delivery is defined as sending the documents via FedEX or UPS to: Discover Student Loans, Customer Service, 5420 W 1730 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84104, USA. Documents sent via old fashion US snail mail can be sent to: Discover Student Loans, Customer Service, PO Box 30947, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0947, USA…. while any documents by fax?: 1-801-996-2454. It is recommended the student keeps a copy of any document sent via mail or special delivery. Please allow up to 4 business days for Discover to process the given document.
Please note when checking the status of an application the student will need the Discover student debt access code which should have been received via email. Students with a cosigner will need the unique 6- character Cosigner Key code.