PayPal Prepaid MasterCard and Prepaid Debit Cards:
- Consumers can visit this website to learn more about the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard card which works as a debit card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- Ordering this card does not come at any cost for consumers, however, in order to use this card people who register must also create a PayPal account to sync to their card
- If you already have a Prepaid MasterCard through PayPal you can visit this site to activate your online account which will provide online transaction history and information
- In order to register for this card you will need to provide basic personal information such as name, address, telephone number and provide an email address
PayPal is an online banking source which has become very widely used due to the ease of access and large source of places which accept payment through PayPal. In order to create a PayPal online banking account users must set up a new account with PayPal and link a source of payment to their account – this can be done by linking an existing bank account to your PayPal account or by linking an existing debit card to your PayPal account.
The Prepaid Debit Card allows consumers to make use of their existing PayPal account in a new way. This card automatically syncs with your PayPal account so that funds can be reloaded directly through your account using online access or by using the PayPal application which can be accessed on your mobile device. Transfer of funds is instant when the funds are coming from your PayPal account which allows for immediate access for instant use.
Additional Information about the PayPal Prepaid Debit Card by MasterCard:
- Funds can be added online or by visiting any reload center – locations near you can be found online by entering your zip code
- The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard smartphone application is available for both iPhone and Android users