Lowe’s CD Rebate Center
- Allows a customer to check the status of a rebate, submit a rebate or view current rebate offers at Lowe’s stores
- Customers can download the rebate to their computer and or print the rebate
- When searching for a rebate users can search by manufacturer or utility rebate offers or tax credits by product category, brand or ZIP code
- The service is operated by Lowe’s LLC
- Any questions about the Lowe’s CD Rebate Center can be directed to Customer Care at 1-800-445-6937 OR Products & Sales at 1-877-465-6937
When submitting a Lowe’s rebate online the customer will have to provide the purchase date, location number, invoice number and the Lowe’s department in which the product was purchased (i.e. hardware, garden, home). The Lowe’s location number will be 4 digits long while the invoice number will be 5 digits in length and item availability and price may differ based on the Lowe’s location.
Popular brands that offer rebates when shopping at Lowe’s?
- John Deere (certain riding lawn mowers)
- Samsung (Refrigerators)
- Dewalt (yard trimmers)
- Owens Corning (insulation)
- Troy Bilt (lawn mowers)
- HGTV HOME by Sherman Williams
- LG Electronics
- Keystone (AC units)
- LUX (Thermostats)
- General Electric (i.e. General Electric PWE23KGDBB Refrigerator)
When checking the status of a rebate please provide the name, address and zip code provided when the Lowe’s rebate was submitted OR the customer phone number and zip code OR the rebate tracking number. Please allow 10 days before checking the status of a rebate online.
What is a Lowe’s?
- High end home improvement store based in the US
- Founded in 1946 under the name Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware in The Tar Heel States aka North Carolina
- Has over 1800 locations
Lowe’s is a multi billion dollar firm and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol LOW. The firm went public in 1998 and the stock sold for about $5 a share (not the stock trades around 60 to 80 a share).